Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Free Haircuts for Breast Cancer Survivors At JC Penney Salons

JC Penney is honoring breast cancer survivors by offering them free haircuts in the month of October. For more information call your local JC Penney salon or click here. Furthermore, for every free haircut given to a breast cancer survivor JC Penney will donate a dollar to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Kudos to JC Penney!

I remember reading an article by a physician who specializes in fighting breast cancer and she wrote that she considers each patient a survivor from the day they are enrolled in her care. I like that positive mindset and I've always wondered if this doctor has higher success rates than average (unfortunately I didn't keep the article and don't recall the doctor's name but if you do please share!).

My heart and prayers go out to everyone affected by breast cancer. May God bless and heal you.

Sources:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/browse/category.jsp?id=cat100300164
Last page of the JC Penney sales circular from this Sunday's paper 

http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-challenge-my-thoughts-in-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!