Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Free "How To Stop Your Puppy From Chewing" eBook

This ebook on preventing your puppy from chewing up your home is reported to be free through midnight, Friday, November 23, 2012, courtesy of my writer acquaintance, Annie Jean Brewer. Details available here: http://annienygma.com/2012/11/puppy-chewing-promotion/. I didn't get this one (because I don't have a puppy and my cats don't seem to have a chewing problem) but I did enjoy her last one on decluttering.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Disclaimer/Note: I have no financial relationship with amazon.com, the author or publisher of this book as of the time of this article (other than as a customer) and I wasn't asked to write this article. The book was free on amazon.com at the time of writing this article but prices are always subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!