Monday, December 31, 2012

Free "Everyday Prayers" eBook


Today (I have no idea if this offer extends beyond today), the Kindle version of Scotty Smith's excellent, gospel-centered Everyday Prayers book is free! I received it as a gift last year and enjoyed it so much it made my 12 Great Books For 2012 list. You don't need a Kindle to be able to read the book. Amazon provides a free online eReader or  you can even download a version for off line reading (I use the free online version). Happy New Year!

Source:
http://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Prayers-Gospel-Centered-Faith-ebook/dp/B005GMYADU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357000673&sr=8-2&keywords=everyday+prayers+scotty+smith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!