Saturday, June 2, 2012

Freebies of the Week: Earrings, Toothpaste & Herb Demonstrations

I thought it'd be fun to start a new weekly freebies feature (at least on weeks that I have freebies to share). This week my favorite physical item freebie is the earrings pictured above that I got at Kohls. They were originally $18, on sale for $9 plus I had stack-able (meaning can be used together) $10 off any $10+ purchase and $15% off purchase total coupons, making them completely free and I was able to use the overage towards another item I purchased (but wasn't free).


My favorite freebie experience of the week was the Herb Demonstrations at the US National Arboretum. In the photo above, Mary Lou Winder demonstrates rose petal jewelry making. There were also interactive displays, question and answer sessions, food, beauty and household herb product demonstrations and more.

Lastly, my free sample of Arm & Hammer sensitive toothpaste arrived. It looks like you can still request your free sample (if you haven't already). I try to only request samples of products I will actually use so I don't request every freebie out there (doing so might be a full time job!). Hope you enjoyed sharing my freebie fun. Happy savings!

Did you receive any freebies this week? Please share if you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!