Saturday, September 8, 2012

Free 20x20 Family Portrait From PictureMe Portrait Studios

Image source
I'm trying to talk hubby into going to WalMart (the Picture Me Portrait Studios tend to be located in Wal Marts) so we can get a nice family photo together and thought some of you might benefit from this deal too. I don't think they have sitting fees but I'd call ahead to make sure. Click here for your coupon for the free unframed and unmounted 20x20 photo (I don't recommend printing the image of the coupon from my blog as I don't know if they'd take that; they might need to see the url from their own website to consider the coupon valid). Coupon expires 9/30/12 and their website says appointments are booking fast (not sure if it's true or just marketing hype). Happy frugal living to you, dear reader!

Source: http://www.pictureme.com/cpi/en-US/SpecialOffers/CurrentStudioSpecials/RegionalStudioOffers.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your constructive comments and suggestions for future posts. I'd love to hear from you!